APA PsycNET® Platinum
Databases Included: PsycINFO®, PsycARTICLES®, PsycBOOKS®, PsycEXTRA®, PsycCRITIQUES®, PsycTESTS®, PsycTHERAPY®, Graduate Study Online, APA Membership Directory Online, all APA PsycSCAN databases
• Also includes access rights for a second user.
Availability: APA Members and Affiliates only
Free mobile app: Access your APA PsycNET subscription straight from your mobile device with the free APA PsycNET Mobile app.
Discover essential psychology research from APA's scholarly databases and access additional valuable electronic resources with APA PsycNET® Platinum.
With each search you'll find the full scope of behavioral science literature right from your desktop, including full text for APA-published journals in PsycARTICLES, books in PsycBOOKS, and PsycTESTS, a new database of tests and measures.
Go beyond APA materials with PsycINFO and PsycEXTRA, two behavioral and social science indexing databases used by major institutions worldwide to link millions of interdisciplinary records from a variety of scholarly publishers.
And if you're looking for books, films, and other media that will help you in your practice, lab, or classroom, PsycCRITIQUES provides reviews of psychology-related literature and films.
Benefit from PsycTHERAPY — a fully searchable database of therapy demonstration videos and transcripts, which feature several renowned therapists and cover a wide range of therapy approaches and topics.
You also gain access to other APA electronic resources including Grad Study Online.
In addition to database access, APA PsycNET Platinum subscribers may register a second authorized user for their account. For more information, visit our research assistant registration page. This second user is entitled to the same unlimited access to APA databases and other electronic resources.
APA PsycNET Platinum is available only to APA members and affiliates. Subscriptions are synchronized with the membership period and will expire on December 31.
APA PsycNET® Platinum offers access to the following databases:
- PsycINFO – The world's largest resource devoted to peer-reviewed literature in the behavioral sciences and mental health
- PsycARTICLES – Over a century of full-text articles from journals published by APA, the Canadian Psychological Association, and Hogrefe Publishing Group
- PsycBOOKS – eBook access to recent scholarly and professional titles published by APA, with a deep backfile of classic and historic works
- PsycEXTRA – Extended coverage of gray literature including technical reports, conference papers, and other documents
- PsycCRITIQUES – Helpful and timely reviews of psychology-related literature and films written by subject specialists
- PsycTESTS – A comprehensive solution for the discovery and use of psychological tests and measures
- PsycTHERAPY – A database of psychotherapy training videos demonstrating master practitioners working with individuals, couples, and families using a wide range of approaches and covering a host of therapy topics.
In addition, APA PsycNET Platinum includes access rights for one additional authorized user (such as a research assistant) and access to
All databases are delivered on APA PsycNET, the award-winning search platform developed specifically for APA content.
|Joint APA/Canadian Psychological Association Members||$289|
|High School Teacher Affiliates||$399|
|Community College Teacher Affiliates||$399|
|Non-Member||APA PsycNET Platinum is available only to APA members and affiliates|
Order a Database Package
To order by phone, call APA's Service Center at 800-374-2721 or 202-336-5510.
View APA's Return Policy for APA PsycNET Products.
For novices and experts, our training center offers a variety of search tips and tutorials to help you find more relevant information, more quickly.
Visit our training center for online materials available 24/7, or sign up for a webinar for a personalized session with an APA search expert.