Multicultural Care: A Clinician's Guide to Cultural Competence
- Increase your personal level of cultural awareness by identifying key aspects of cultural self-assessment.
- Assess contextual influences and their interactions with client experiences.
- Identify culture-specific issues related to therapy with multicultural clients and clinicians.
- Formulate treatment plans for multicultural clients that take into account their worldviews and related experiences.
- Examine power dynamics between clinician and client that affect the multicultural therapeutic alliance.
This exam is available online and can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted.
You cannot purchase two or more of the same online exam.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the exam. The exam is available immediately.