Grief in Childhood: Fundamentals of Treatment in Clinical Practice
- Describe risk and protective factors that predict distress in bereaved children.
- Describe the components of the integrated grief therapy for children (IGTC) model.
- Specify ways in which the IGTC model can be adapted for different developmental stages (i.e., in work with children of different ages).
- Identify specific family interventions in working with grieving children and adolescents.
- Name effective therapy techniques for addressing depression, PTSD, anxiety and behavioral problems in grieving children.
This exam is available online and can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted.
You cannot purchase two or more of the same online exam.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the exam. The exam is available immediately.