Couples Therapy for Domestic Violence: Finding Safe Solutions
- Identify different types of domestic violence and categories of abusers.
- Assess violence in couples and decide which couples are appropriate for couple’s therapy and which are not.
- Explain the techniques of safety planning and negotiated time outs as part of couple’s therapy.
- Apply the structure, timing, and techniques of Domestic Violence-Focused Couples Therapy.
- Utilize research supporting the efficacy of Domestic Violence-Focused Couples Therapy.
This exam is available online and can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted.
You cannot purchase two or more of the same online exam.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the exam. The exam is available immediately.