Narcissism and Machiavellianism in Youth: Implications for the Development of Adaptive and Maladaptive Behavior
- Explain how exploitative personality styles and antisocial behavioral patterns emerge, and become entrenched, in youth.
- Identify differences and similarities between the three components of the Dark Triad.
- Describe both protective and risk factors of narcissism and Machiavellianism and their associated outcomes.
- Distinguish the strengths and weaknesses of existing qualitative and quantitative research on narcissism and Machiavellianism in youth.
- Specify future directions for research on these constructs in youth.
$90.00 for Members/Affiliates
Online tests can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.