Essential Ethics for Psychologists: A Primer for Understanding and Mastering Core Issues
- Explain how the ethical code applies to the practice of psychology.
- Define four key ethical concepts and explain how those concepts lead to specific ethical obligations for psychologists.
- Describe the process that unfolds when an ethical complaint is raised against a psychologist.
- Differentiate and critique models of ethical decision making.
- Apply ethical reasoning and decision making to professional activities typically performed by psychologists.
Online tests can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.