Special Populations Early Learning Guidelines Toolkit
This toolkit offers help to early childhood educators working with special populations. Sources include federal programs, state reports, universities and academic centers, nonprofit organizations and others.
Updated May 1, 2013
Children with Disabilities
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention's “Learn the Signs. Act Early.” Campaign
- Head Start Early Childhood Learning & Knowledge Center (ECLKC): Disabilities
- What Works Clearinghouse: Pre-K Children with Disability Interventions
- Kidsource Online: Preschool
- National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities
- Center for the Child Care Workforce
If you have questions about the toolkit, contact Maie Lee.