NEW in 2014 - APA’s Career Fair and Employer Booths
APA has totally revamped the PsycCareers LIVE and employer booths (PDF, 535KB) for the upcoming 2014 APA convention. The new area will be an interactive career fair designed to increase ROI for participating employers and create appeal and new value to psychology professionals in all stages of career development.
Features of the new APA Career Fair include:
- centralized location inside the APA exhibit hall
- career management speakers and activities in our new PsycCareers LIVE theater
- pre-convention marketing and job seeker registration
- strategic marketing for PsycCareers LIVE throughout the APA convention
- increased visibility for your company on PsycCareers.com
- access to the PsycCareers.com resume database
- social media engagement
- printed profile for exhibitors and supporters in the new PsycCareers LIVE Program Guide
- hands-on assistance from booth selection to Recruitment Concierge services
Employers can choose between reserving a 10’ x 10’ employer booth (employer provides their own display) or an employer pod (a tall table with high stools; no employer-provided signage) located inside PsycCareers LIVE.
For additional details or to reserve your booth or pod, contact: Michelle Johnson, PsycCareers LIVE Sales Manager.
Services provided by Boxwood Technology and Marshall Brown & Associates.