APA Science Policy News
- APA cosponsors “NIH 101” congressional briefing
Capitol Hill staff learn the how and why of NIH priority setting and peer review.
- Consortium of Social Science Associations holds annual meeting and first lobby day
APA members and staff join in multidisciplinary lobbying for behavioral and social sciences.
- On behalf of Friends of NIDA, APA urges lawmakers to join ATR Caucus
Congressional Caucus on Addiction, Treatment and Recovery raises awareness of important health and policy issues.
- Association of VA Psychologist Leaders heads to the Hill
Group advocates for issues facing psychologists in the Dept. of Veterans Affairs.
- Government Relations Diary
More on what APA’s Science Government Relations staff have been up to recently.