About Division Dialogue
Division Dialogue is a newsletter for leaders of the divisions of the American Psychological Association.
Issues usually include the following sections:
- Feature article.
- For division leaders: meet APA staff, tech tips, legal and finance tips, help for divisions (DSO staff and CODAPAR members).
- Share with your members.
- Conferences and events.
- Calls for nominations/awards, APF deadlines.
- From APA directorates: Education, Science, Practice and Public Interest.
Instructions for Authors
- Send submissions to Keith Cooke in Division Services.
- Please keep submissions pertinent to divisions.
- If your submission is already online — either your division website or APA's website — please include that link with your submission so we can avoid extra work for the web team.
- Submit your conferences and events for inclusion in the APA and division event calendars and for listing in the Division Dialogue.
- Remember that long submissions are not the best method for outreach in an email newsletter. Short, sweet and to-the-point will get a greater return on your message.
2015 Submission and Publication Schedule
|April 24, 2015||May 11, 2015|
|June 26, 2015||July 13, 2015|
|Aug. 28, 2015||Sept. 14, 2015|
|Oct. 23, 2015||Nov. 9, 2015|
Is your division part of the Division Student Representative Network? It should be. Find out more by visiting the APAGS Division Student Representative Network page.