About the Predoctoral Fellowship in Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
For more information, please see the Frequently Asked Questions.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident or non-citizen nationals are eligible
- Strong commitment to a career in ethnic minority behavioral health services or policy
- Enrolled full-time in an APA-accredited doctoral program for the fall term immediately following the application deadline
- No fellowship support is available during a student's internship year
- African Americans, Alaska Natives, American Indians, Asian Americans, Hispanics/Latinos, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders are especially encouraged to apply
How to Apply
To apply for this fellowship, please see the Predoctoral Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services application instructions.
View previous awardees for this fellowship.